Please, stay safe, everyone…

Vincent Kennedy reposted

UltraMJTruth
@MJTruthUltra
Checked it myself… stay frosty frens. Storm is brewing.

Weather Engineering.

https://twitter.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1700150891561500998?s=20

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

We are in Raleigh, NC. Keeping a close eye on the storm and will pack up the truck and head for the mountains if we need to.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Has anyone seen this map? I can’t recall where I saw it.

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

The OP was showing wave action, not wind.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Oh wow...Prayers for everyone on the east coast.

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

If prayer can move a mountain...it surely can move that mess away. If one can put a thousand to flight, two will put ten thousand to flight. Where two or three agree as in touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by my Father which is in heaven. Let us all pray for Gods hand to move keeping His children and their property safe. POWER IN PRAYER!

In response Silver Top to her Publication

Amen ! I come in agreement with you on all counts..In Jesus's name Amen! 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

Is this the 'watch the water'event?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Nine Eleven

Three, Six and Nine

The Holofractal Triune Brain-Heart/Heart Brain

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

😵😔🙏

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Thanks Mary, VK. I'm right where it's coming. The weather is already bizarre. Quick 3 min rainfall after two severe loud cracks of thunder, then the sun is out.
No doubt in my mind the weather's fucked with. What else is new?
If God wants me here, Here will I be

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

If they converge as is being reported, it would be a catastrophe for the east coast. The Statue of Liberty could then be waist deep in water!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

I remember hearing something about a "tsunami" and New York. No doubt that DC gets this as well.

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

3 in 1. The Holy Triune?