#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots
Cleaning Dirty Money thru Markets.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Is it just me...or is ANYONE who still on Twitter basically a Traitir to Trump??

I will never be on any platform that TRUMP is not allowed, EVER! He is the MODERN DAY NOAH, I want to jump on his ARK and not go down with the res!! 🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Recall the Gen Flynn asked the Digital Soldiers to stay on the battlefield, Twit and FB, as long as possible to fight the info war.

My hat is off to those Digital soldiers that are still there. I am not sure how they remained. I'd like to think some are replacements for those that were suspended.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Yes....But What I was referring to and what I don't understand are the users who were kicked off as Trump supporters but back on under other profiles, who are not Fighting the Fight but just on Twatter to be on Twatter. (hearing that clip that twitter is "gaining" not losing..infiriates me).

Ah.
Supportting processes, people, companies and technologies that seek to undermine our freedoms and countries, is really indefensible.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mars 1776, click on at the bottom under it