Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Royal Raven

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

Almost makes you believe someone told some people to drop his name here and there. 😎

(If you missed the video I shared earlier, Eric Metaxas, while talking about RFK Jr., says, "...his uncle JFK Jr." And just keeps going. Someone else in the last 24 hours too. Can't remember who that was at the moment. If I remember, I'll share.)

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

The link doesn’t seem to work. Just a blank white page is what I get.

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Hmm... Not sure what could be wrong. Opens for me. Hopefully, it's just a glitch and you'll be in there soon. ;)💙

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

You're right. I tried on my laptop and it worked.

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

It worked for me. Weird

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

It worked on my laptop. 😄

(1) Show this thread