#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Navy decode

=

Second Coming Of Christ 🦌/ Transformation / Dont Cry 😢/ There Is No Spoon🥄/ Royal Blood / Gods Rapture / Hello My Friend 👋/ Shine It All Around / Dirty Bomb 💣/ The Great Book Of Life And Death 📖/ No More Testing Man 🤬/ A Pure Heart Of Gold 💛/ Red Octomber Is Comming / Repent The End Is Near / USA Blackout / All Is Energy / Has Been Doing Lot Of Talkin K / Lets Go Baby 🟢/ Spiritual Awakening 👁/ Remember Who You Are / Take Back Your Power🔋/ Will You Marry Me / Decode I Love You Too ♥/ Repent And Be Converted / A Vivid Colorful Dream / All Seeing Eye Q 👁/ Its Time To Rise 🆙️/ Find The Keys 🔑/ Syncronization / LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT 😍/ Reincarnated Prophet / A Gematria Mindreading Bot / The Interpreter / Time To Clean The Earth DC 🛁/ The Helping Key 🔑 / The Dream Weaver Train 🕸🚂/ The Day Of The Harvest / Military Invasion 🪖
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=honoring%20tradition
210-012
1260-0621
677-776
TS 16:07 - 4:07

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

😇♥

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

DO you realize you dropped this in my comments before I even did my post on the RED CARPET - the FOLLOW THE STARS POST?.. Like telepathy ...

With Magic Carpets to show us A Whole New World WE Won’t Need Cars Where WE Are Gong Angels….Let’s Roll!!

https://youtu.be/E0Kv6vxZwL8?si=LsgjkVKGealOdxaK

The Cars - Magic (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for The Cars - "Magic" from the album 'Heartbeat City' (1984)Subscribe to the Rhino Channel! https://Rhino.lnk.to/Yo...

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

What did you do, raid my entire music collection? LOL

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

If you would not mind getting out of my head, or stop scanning my phone…it’s very rude. Thank you kindly sister! ❤️

(1) Show this thread