Nobody is upset that Obama is gay.

We are upset that they paraded Big Mike around in a dress, tried to pass him off as a female, and then called us bigots when we pointed out he’s built like a linebacker.

These people didn’t just destroy our country, they mocked us openly.
🧢BioClandestine

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

That dress is hideous on anyone. It looks like a big toilet seat.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

No one likes lies

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

It disgusting all-what they have done and did to our country I hope the we beheaded noose is too good for them or woodchipper feet first.

I can't care less that he's gay. What I care about are all the lies to get to his position. All the lies about his birth certificate. All the lies to cover up his ineligibility to even BE president. I can't care less is Michelle is Michael who likes to cross dress and pretend to be a man...on his own time. I care that they lied about it in order to gain their positions. I care that they lied about having children. I care that those children were likely groomed and mk ultra'd their entire lives. I CARE about all the lies and manipulations perpetrated upon the American people.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Amen.

(1) Show this thread