Only people mentioned by @OccamsRazQr in this post can reply

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Hydra Vulgaris

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What is scary is I have heard people say that these don't die. Someone said they could be cut up and they grow back. This is really freaking me out. I never watched scary movies because I felt like I didn't want to input stuff that felt demonic.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This makes me think of this guy with a three named story. The C eye A like using people and referring them to their three names. I learned that from the Mel Gibson movie that VK recommended we watch. This guy set a town on fire in NJ. Read some of his posts. Now I wonder what this is all about with spiders.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Edge of Tomorrow - Creating the Mimics Shot Build - YouTube

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Very creepy!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Mimic?
Remember They hav 2 Tell U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZy4dCf3EoY

Edge of Tomorrow (2014): Alpha Mimic screen-time - YouTube

don't even ask, I'm not gonna do a solo tribute to him.you know what? maybe I will. maybe.