I'm at the point where I can't even watch any news outlets, even OAN. I understand that we need to get the word out about election fraud and fraud about the stock market, but there is much more going on in the world. There are days I need a break from all that is going on and I would like to hear about some good things going around.

Only people mentioned by @Lithium4Q in this post can reply

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

News from my back yard? never before had I EVER seen more then one buck at a time..nor do does usually stand around with bucks. Saw 5 bucks all at once couldn't get pic..too close for the lens I had on..but here's a herd of deer and a couple bucks and another couple bucks (3 pics..i love god's nature..human nature depends on the critter)

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

I live in a very populated area in Cleveland Ohio and one day I heard the dogs barking so I went to investigate. One of the dogs was barking and looking out the window. When I went to look at what it was that was making her bark, there was a deer right there by the window looking right at her. They just built a new Walmart up the road and it use to be all woods there. Now they have no place to go. It's really sad.

(1) Show this thread