PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Share this with ur unconvinced family members
Right from the horses ass, oops I meant mouth🤭
Ridiculous at this point

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

[They] are focusing on those who [they] know are willing to comply with another jab. God help those people to wake up. I know I've tried and they refuse to listen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

They know that most won't READ the fine print!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

My brother in law's girlfriend a few months ago told me she will take any available booster. She said "If I throw a clot, oh well, I've had a good life! As long as I don't get Covid!"
Then after I recount this conversation with my sister-in-law, who is an EMT, tells me "The vaccines don't cause clots, Covid does!"
Dear God help these people wake up because I have tried and they refuse.

That's incredible!!! Wow.
They are lost, so sad, but we can't help everyone.

I had a convo early in 2021 with an old neighbor who was gunna get the shot. I told her she doesn't even know what's in it.
Her: I've taken vaccines my whole life & this is not different.
Tried telling some things in it.
Her: well what's in it?
She demanded I tell her all that's in it. I told her to look it up & research. She continued to insist I tell her instead of doing the research. I'm sure she got it.

Two years ago I warned my aunt that she and my uncle should not get any "vaccines". She told me we all have to make that decision for ourselves. Last fall she took the booster and a flu shot on one day. She died days later from what the hospital claimed was a "rare blood disorder" the cause of death was blood clots! I did my part, I spoke up early on and it was her choice. Sadly, I know she made the wrong choice because she trusted our government and medical system.

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Oh man that’s awful. Did ur uncle get it?

They were joined at the hip and she wore the pants in the family. I assume that he got the vaccines but I don't know if he got the booster and flu shot when she did. He is still alive.
My brother in law (with the girlfriend who is pro jabs even if they kill her as long as she doesn't get Covid) his 18 year old son was diagnosed 6 months ago with a 'turbo cancer' they treated him aggressively. He suffered blood clots, bleeding in his skull, 2 surgeries to stop the bleeding in his skull and then a major stroke that damaged half his brain. They put him on life support in June. His neurologist said he would never be able to communicate and to take him off life support. My brother in law wanted to see if he could communicate. They weaned him off the induced coma and life support. He survived. He has had to learn to walk again and is working on talking more than a handful of words. He still gets a mild chemo once a month that started this last Friday. It's a miracle my nephew is alive!

(1) Show this thread