Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I posted same day, no one noticed 😢

hey Kim !!...how are you?? how is this friday going ?

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Question.. Didn't he say VK is gone this November (2023)? And that 10 would never be reached?

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

A 10 would be great now.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

It may be interesting to note this trivia regarding on/off switches in general...
'The direction which represents "on" varies by country.
In the US, Canada, European countries, Russia, etc., it is usual for the "on" position of a toggle switch to be "up",
whereas in many other countries such as the UK, India, Australia, New Zealand (Commonwealth countries) and Ireland, the switch is "down" when it is on.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

somebody go up behind him and bump that arm.. We need it switched on, c'mon VK we been very patient..lmo. 💓

Only .048 to go (maybe)! At this rate I anticipate 9.999 😆

In response bhagood 123 to his Publication

he said it never gets to 10 so maybe lol

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

How come I'm at 9.98 am I missing something???

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

i have a fantasy of finding that wall and backing into it.. crouching down.. then slowly standing up while perfectly lined up with that power switch 😃😃😃 BINGO! IT'S AT 10!!!

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Another BRIC in the wall added too

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Is there a magic number it needs to reach????

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response I am Keri to her Publication

No. It will never reach 10 though.

(1) Show this thread