Prayers need to go up for Mary Beth Miskel.
Mary Beth you are in my prayers everyday. I wish I could do more! God is your answer.

Only people mentioned by @starshine in this post can reply

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

I wish she would have more personal presence on AU. She does alot of reposting and that's great, but it doesn't draw us into her immediate needs. There's alot of folks on here. To me that means there has to be alot of resources or connections to resources. If we knew more of her specific needs, someone may be able to help. Some specifics such as: is she willing to relocate (even out of state), is she able to work, does she have any income resources at all, etc. God, no doubt, has something for her, and alot of the time he uses his people to make it come to pass. Someone on here might be willing to offer her shelter, but they may be states away from where she is now. I guess what I'm trying to say is, the more people know, the more likely we are to find her help. We can do this, right here on anonup by gathering and sharing information. That's what we do, right? Let's help find this destitute, grieving mother a home! She's one of us. We're all she has at the moment! God help us, help he

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication

Nikko, she lost her daughter, it had to be heart wrenching for her. I know she has a "gofundme" acct, I don't have the URL for it though. She does post, but isn't active in letting us know about her or what she truly needs. She is going thru depression now as I understand it. Many of us have tried to help build her up with a lot of prayer, but it hasn't worked for her. I so wish I could do more for her but prayer is what I have!!

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

dear lord help mary...she needs you.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Thank You, I so hope we can help her!

(1) Show this thread