Anyone have advice on medication or natural healing for heat rash. I've tried everything and still plagued with it. Although I'm not burning up with fire, that has subsided, but I still have the rash. It doesn't itch or burn, just the red spots keep showing up. And, they are only on my right thigh and right arm....strange

Only people mentioned by @meggiejam in this post can reply

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

You can try aloe or diluted tea tree oil.

I’ve learned I don’t know anything. Have also learned that people will pay for what I know. Life is good.. i love MAGA Q

i would rather request you to listen to sapien medicine.. he has got many tapes on skins related issue if u can surf his channel... u can listen to this one below for Skin Ulcers, Deep Gouges and General External Wounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdGQpMyvq-8

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Try a liver cleanse; 3 Tbs of epsom salt in 3/4 cup water, 4 doses. 1/4 cup olive oil mixed w 1/4 cup of Grapefruit juice. First day, get up, eat pineapple, apple, or banana for breakfast and lunch, no butter or fats or oils, quit eating at 2 PM. Drink water. At 6PM drink first dose of salt water. At 8PM drink second dose. at 9:45PM get ready for bed, drink olive oil and juice mix. Sleep. At 6AM drink third dose of salt water. Sleep. At 8AM drink last dose of salt water. Sleep a bit, get up, may eat light fruit breakfast. Stay close to the bathroom; this will clean out liver and gallbladder. Should help with skin issues!