TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

I DO FEEL LIKE SOMETHING BIG IS COMING
SOMETHING IS LOOMING
TIME IS GOING WAY TOO FAST NOT TO BE...
I FEEL THE TIMELINE SHIFTS
I FEEL DIFFERENT
I KNOW SOMETHING IS GOING ON
MIND
BODY AND
SOUL...
BUT WHAT IS IT?
is 5D JUST A FREQUENCY?
DO WE REALLY GET MOVED?
DO WE STAY?
IS HOME A Hz?
I WANT TO GO HOME
BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHERE IT IS ????

IS IT AS SIMPLE AS CLICKING YOUR HEELS 3 TIMES?
I WANT TO GO HOME........
I DO NOT FEEL LIKE I BELONG HERE
I DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE
I DO NOT WANT TO BE AROUND OTHER PEOPLE
I DO NOT KNOW WHY I DON'T WANT TO DO THE THINGS I USED TO ENJOY?....
I DO NOT SEE THE WORLD THE SAME..
HOW COME THE OUTSIDE WORLD DOES NOT SEE IT?

WHERE IS EVERYBODY??

EVERYONE SEEMS LIKE A STRANGER TO ME.
NOTHING SEEMS REAL.
IS IT ALL IN MY HEAD?
WAS I EVER HERE BEFORE?
EVERYTHING LOOKS FAMILIAR BUT IT DOESN'T--- ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

LITERALLY THINKING OUT LOUD
JUST IN CASE YOU HEARD ME..

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Yes, Ellie I heard you and what you said resonates with me. Weren't you the little gal in 3rd grade that said " But teacher, what you are saying doesn't make sense to me." Haven't you felt that if you turned around really fast you'd see that person that you can feel right behind you. WE are the critical thinkers, WE are the ones that not only thought outside the box, but we tore the box apart and made it different. This is my opinion, WE were handicapped when WE got here. We came just like the rest of the humans, naked, and without memories. How early can you remember? I have memories from when I was 2 years old. My mother swore I could not have possibly had recall that early in life.. more handicaps, No one believes you and then ya doubt yourself. Just tie a knot in that rope and if ya slip WE will all be here to catch you. Ya made it this far, WE will go the rest of the way, together..💗

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Just Diana to her Publication

WOW - what you said really resonates with me too- and YES I had very early memories (as we were told we can't remember until the age of 3 or 4)- but my most fondest memories were at 3 and 4... I knew something was different about me at an early age... My first experience with the spirit world came at the age of 4 when I saw my Father soon after he died (he died at the age of 29) - I woke up in the middle of the night and saw him putting blankets on my Mother- and from that night on - I would randomly sit and wait for him. I was always thinking outside the BOX - with scenarios I would bring to the table to friends and family - this got more and more difficult when I was really WAKING UP in 2016 - I haven't spoken to my family or friends since 2019... WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT is WE are part of the 144 and I truly believe everyone who has come into our lives is helping us ASCEND - even the ones who turned their backs o us...

On a sub conscience level not knowing they were here to help- was it part of their soul contracts - ?????.... I also believe our family and friends had WALK INS at whatever time they decided to turn their backs on us----- there is no way I could have lost all these people bc I sprinkled some thoughts I had when it came to truth?- doesn't fit the crime.... you know... are they under a spell? - most of them took the VAX - so its easier to control them?.. so DEEP and yet many are not talking about it... everything with this Movement is about WHO WE REALLY are so I don't get why the FEED is flooded with FAKE NEWS GARBAGE???... it baffles me... but then again - I think there is a major infiltration to get us to LOOK OVER there and NOT HERE... the HERE AND NOW!... Thank you for your comment I really appreciate when people share their experiences. 💕🙏

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it