In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Thanks for this post im saving it too! Fnnn Anons can let EGO ruin everything. we carry on with pride service to others. Not shoving down our throats a good decode, Even VK cannot get to her. Oh well The good the bad and the ugly we will endure WWG1WGA

This wasn't targeted at anyone, just a great reminder that we all contribute in our own unique, meaningful way. Keep sharing those gifts and talents!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Feels like it was targeted right in my teams direction. That Sarah chick always talked shit about me. Don't care tho I've had her blocked for a long time. Your veiled insults aren't going to stop us. Sorry.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I don't know where the fight is here, but this 'queen' doesn't seem quite right in the head.

Her account isn't on this version of anonup, it's on v2.

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

Hey there’s this pic I found that looks just like you and Lauren.

🤣

Serah has been on AnonUp since Feb 15th 2021 only a month after VK and many others migrated over from the purge.

Kobayashi assigned the old interface to the v2 web address. I use the new one and so does everyone else. Serah is here and there. I use both.

I will pray you find the truth.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

I block trolls. Did your mother never tell you, sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never harm me.

I heard stories about You and Serah before!! And still causing more problems for people in here!! That's all you two do is play games with people!! That's not nice!😠

In response Vannessa to her Publication

Who ARE you Vanessa?

Recently joined, two posts.

Sounds like a threat to me!

??? New people are a threat? You people are all crazy in here, bat shit crazy!! I was speaking about serah!

Only people mentioned by @Vannessa in this post can reply

@JRFREEDOMFIGHTER You're a child!!! Grow Up!!!!

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Vanessa suffers from a comprehension problem.

Bye bye Vanessa.