VK didn’t ask for prayers, but…

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

@VincentKennedy if you’re so inclined, a pill and surgery free treatment option to try might be Rife Frequencies for Spinal Stenosis.

Here’s a free YouTube video from a channel that I have benefited from recently for other issues (including doing a Parasite Cleanse):

https://youtu.be/0bgrw2jC7AU?si=8hEVCD2GCmgtvFJw

Whatever your diagnosis, and whatever you decide to do, your Anonup family is here for you. Take care. :)

VK posted at 10:54 AM ET this morning.

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1697986398463103352?s=20

I had tingling in my arm after doing keto for a while. The issue was either magnesium or potassium. (I resolved it by taking both). If he’s still on the meat thing, that could be the problem. I’m forever banned on Twitter, so please pass the suggestion for me if you would.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

How did you increase your magnesium and potassium? I have experienced numbness in my hands and I do KETO. This is hopefully the answer for many of us.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Taking a potassium supplement and slathering liquid magnesium on my legs. I take them both at nighttime. I hope it helps!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Also, on a separate note: I had numbness in my hands (started prior to keto), and it can be (and was for me) a sign of tendonitis. I have DeQuervain's tenosynovitis. I've been struggling with this since December. Can be very painful. You may want to look into this and hopefully catch it early.

(2) Show this thread