Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

If you augment the maps with parts that don't exist, yeah.

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

I have gone back to watching a lot of newer movies lately, Hallmark Christmas, Lifetime, etc. and one think I have noticed and now look for, it is that there is a world globe sitting in the background in almost everyone of them. Of all the things that could have been chosen as a decorative setting why would an old globe be the chosen prop?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication

Good question. 🤔

It's sort of like adrenochrome. Saw it talked about in a movie but the guy turned out to be crazy in the movie.

These entertainment industries work overtime to deceive

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

The Firmament is a problem they have no answer to except to make up a story about space .

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Yeah are we going to see the dome removed I believe we are someday

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

You need to play some KSP and learn how orbits work.

(4) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

As above so below?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I think that is quite fitting Justice. Been thinking of that a lot lately.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

The Lost History of Flat Earth part FULL (1-7) - YouTube

This series is produced by a guy named Ewaranon. Do you want the red pill or the blue pill? The choice is yours.If you want to know the truth about our flat...

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Very Interesting, long I'll have to finish it later.

(1) Show this thread