Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Wish I had my telescope with me tonight. The moon is beautiful. You can't grab it well with a smartphone. If you get the chance tonight and have a clear sky, go out and enjoy it.

When it came up tonight it was huge and red, now its back to white with a blue ring around it in an aura-ish way, like the moon is the center of a stove burner and theres a blue flame all around it.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

. 🥰🙏🏼

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Maybe it's a "BRUNSON" BURNER

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

😁👍

(1) Show this thread

The skies are super clear here for a change... you can see the bluish tendrils in this terrible shot. 🤣

That's what I was seeing through the screen on my phone as well. There seemed like blue tendrils flowing outward. I left my equipment at home this trip. That's usually how I miss the great shots. There is an aura-like, tendril emanating view tonight.