#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉ðŸĶŒðŸŠķ⚜⚓ðŸŒđ💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

Lion Of Judah ðŸĶ/ Navigator / Visions 👁/ Gods Chosen Child Of Light And Messenger / On The Move / Another Day In Paradise / Read Secret Reality / I Am The Thunder And The Lightning ðŸŒĐ/ Christ The Redeemer Cannot Be Defeated / Non Stop Truth Q / Enormous Suffering / To Be Blunt Game Over / The Lord Returns ðŸĶŒ/ Am I Making Myself Clear / When Shit Hit The Fan / I Will Rescue You / Its Now Or Never / Reveal Hidden Reality / Quantum Jumping / Blow Back / A Lot Of Psychic Blockages ðŸ”Ū/ See Myk Hyn / Gods Favor / Beach Wedding â›ąðŸ’/ Dimensional Portal / Disclose Gods Family / Find The Connections / Ghosts In The Machine ðŸ‘ŧ/ Meek And Poor No More / Where Do I Go From Here / Good Morning Family ðŸĪ—/ This Is The Answer / Mystery School / Hidden Messiah The Frog ðŸļ/ This Girl Is On Fire ðŸ”Ĩ/ I Hidin A Gift For You 🎁/ Anointed Q Prophet
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=music%20to%20our%20ears
197-791
1182-2811
988-889
TS 13:01 - 1:01

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it