Good morning warriors. I am naming the sheer volume of reveal and disclosure. Guard against overwhelm Truth Seeker. Those short walks and breaks have never been more important. We feel better and we do better work. Keep out of those filthy masks as much as possible- (I see people wearing 2! now in SF Bay), and please try to drop that breathing down a little more deeply into your belly. πŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Thank you so much...appreciate you.

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth πŸ˜‡. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

Readyyyyy! PC (PattiCake) Nitz...Detroit Michigan USA Reporting! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

the masks are very bad. when the virus goes through it is trapped down into the lungs with all toxins, unable to breathe fresh air and recycling the toxic waste back inside you. You are less likely to get sick if you don't wear a mask. Your immune system needs oxygenated lungs, holding toxins is a magnet for disease. Opposites are popular in 2020. Ventilators are deadly same problem as masks, oxygen tanks are needed if breathing is a problem. HCQ and you know the rest.. You are the healer of self with faith in God to strenghten.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good Morning Sir!
Great day!
Nana would be excited to hear that you are naming things again!

Super nice day here in TN great day for some grounding outside, it is almost like a sunny spring day here today!

Love u for turning us on to grounding!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Much love Nana!
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€œπŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Driving around with the windows open, no mask & good music helps!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ˜

It isnt healthy I dont understand how people dont see this! Maybe once things get revealed and people see the truth they will see! People with Asthma and other issues, i hope they wake up real soon! Very sad what they have done to these people.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

I feel the same. Every time I'm in the grocery store, I don't have one on and everyone else does. There's a special needs kinda guy that bags there, maybe in his late 30s, but the sags under his eyes have deepended and lengthened and darkened. I feel so bad for EVERYONE. OMG. God, please help them!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

Good morning and have a great day πŸ₯°

Every ending is a New Beginning 🀍 ✨ For God and Country. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Good Morning! Thank you for everything πŸ™ Will do ✨🀍πŸ’ͺ

Good Morning. Thank you for the sound advice. ✝️β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ