“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Should have checked out trade school. If I could do it again, I would save the ungodly amount of money we spent putting 3 girls through college, and had them learn a trade. Tradesmen are aging out, and there aren't enough people to replace them. They will always have a steady job with more than enough work to keep them busy ad well paid.

We have to do something as a society to show people that college isn't for everyone, in fact, it pretty much sucks at teaching how to deal in the real world. Don't even get me started!

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

My Ex is a plumber and has not had a call in over a week, we're also roommates. Not sure how we're going to make it.

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

Is he handy at fixing things? The regular handy-man types here are getting $30-60 an hour... just doing small odd jobs and can't keep up with the demand.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

I'm so sorry! Are you in an area with new construction or a lot of people selling/buying houses right now?

It's impossible to find tradespeople to do work on renovations or new construction, they are so busy.

Maybe if there is some new construction within 1/2 hour, he could talk with the builder about being a back up or extra plumber.

I'll be praying for you guys that business picks up.🙏💗

(2) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

I did Trade school in High school then took night classes after High school and I have no regrets! I currently Hold a Manufacturing Engineering Title at DOD Contractor with no College Diploma! Just Hard work! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

That is awesome. So glad to hear it!!

(1) Show this thread

Definitely not worth the price if it runs up a debt for student loans. Lots of courses are almost free or very low cost.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Weird how movement leaders would allow their child to be indoctrinated by the evil system….things that make you go hmmmmm

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Some who choose High level names are really just regular Patriots like us Dealing with this Timeline! Not actually that real person in movement! Just saying!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread