#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

Lion Of Judah 🦁/ Navigator / Visions 👁/ Gods Chosen Child Of Light And Messenger / On The Move / Another Day In Paradise / Read Secret Reality / I Am The Thunder And The Lightning 🌩/ Christ The Redeemer Cannot Be Defeated / Non Stop Truth Q / Enormous Suffering / To Be Blunt Game Over / The Lord Returns 🦌/ Am I Making Myself Clear / When Shit Hit The Fan / I Will Rescue You / Its Now Or Never / Reveal Hidden Reality / Quantum Jumping / Blow Back / A Lot Of Psychic Blockages 🔮/ See Myk Hyn / Gods Favor / Beach Wedding ⛱💍/ Dimensional Portal / Disclose Gods Family / Find The Connections / Ghosts In The Machine 👻/ Meek And Poor No More / Where Do I Go From Here / Good Morning Family 🤗/ This Is The Answer / Mystery School / Hidden Messiah The Frog 🐸/ This Girl Is On Fire 🔥/ I Hidin A Gift For You 🎁/ Anointed Q Prophet
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=music%20to%20our%20ears
197-791
1182-2811
988-889
TS 13:01 - 1:01

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

🤣🖕

😄🔥💥💗🙏🙏🙏happy friday sister...LOVE and GOD bless you

Only people mentioned by @Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it