"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Can you believe I still have friends who hate President Trump? Saw some of their FB posts. They're normally smart and kind. TDS is still very real. 😐

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I've met someone who has woken up but doesn't trust him. She thinks he's part of the problem, but says she wants to believe he's a good guy. She also doesn't believe that the Bible has been tampered with.

Well, regarding the BIble, I'm one of those who believes the Bible has been put together the way God intended. He says to not add or subtract to His Word. No man could've put it together like it is (e.g, the BIble code). I know the Catholic BIble (I was raised Catholic) has a couple more books than the Protestant, and that there are scrolls yet to be found/read. But I'm cautious about those -- because even back then, there was fake news, liars. So, none of those should be automatically seen as truth. What we can look at are historical documents from some who weren't even Christian. They affirm what Scripture says concerning Jesus. And Scripture also warns that there will be false doctrines during the time it gets closer to Jesus' return. Long explanation! Ha! :) But I wanted to explain. It's fine, too, if we disagree. I don't like arguing religion, just sharing my point of view. Blessings with love! :) 💗🙏

In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it