God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Mom is in surgery now. πŸ™πŸΌ

Mom made it thru surgery and is resting and recovering. Thank you God. πŸ™πŸΌ

She told me before hand she hoped she wouldn't make it and that she doesn't want to live anymore. My dad was her whole life, 60 years together, since they were 14, and she just doesn't want to do this life without him. 😒

As one of 3 daughters it has been hard to hear her talking this way, crushing in fact. She has living children, grandchildren and great grandchildren and she doesn't care about being here for anyone. She cannot see past her own hurt, suffering and sadness, she is drowning in it.

My dad was so sick, but battled so hard, have never seen anyone fight so hard to live. He cherished every single minute of this life even when he was in constant pain and suffering. Mom doesn't care at all about living any longer. Her heart is broken and she has lost her will to keep going.

So stressful. Trying to show grace, love and compassion, but her words sting. Feels like I lost both parents.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ