#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Everyone wants to be the ruler. Literally seems like everyone is on a power trip right now.
Super gay and lame.
We don't need rulers. We need everyone to get their shit together and rule themselves with GOD in their heart. This isn't rocket science. The time of crowns and bullshit like that is over.
Wtf man. As if the cabal didn't do enough damage now we have more power hungry weirdos coming out the woodworks.

πŸ™„

Being a ruler is actually something what I've never wanted to do. Yet I've ended up in a decision-making position more than once - military, and more recently got elected into one. Right now seeing one Board from the inside, it's precisely as you say. It cannot be fixed. Been telling the truth for the rest of the Board for two years, which tends to fall to the deaf ears. No matter, at least I tried.

These power hungry folks that you see would be the seeds of the next Cabal. The cycle has restarted who knows how many times.

That cycle has to be broken, as the Cabal has made sure the Cabal inside of everyone. Getting rid of it is a conscious effort and likely only by the grace of God.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MichaelMerrier in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Merrier, click on at the bottom under it