#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Everyone wants to be the ruler. Literally seems like everyone is on a power trip right now.
Super gay and lame.
We don't need rulers. We need everyone to get their shit together and rule themselves with GOD in their heart. This isn't rocket science. The time of crowns and bullshit like that is over.
Wtf man. As if the cabal didn't do enough damage now we have more power hungry weirdos coming out the woodworks.

🙄

True colors coming out at the end….where w EGO one w EGO all

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Cold somebody explain to me if wwg1wga is the bad side now? I'm alittle confused with who is who and what side is good and what side is not now!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vannessa to her Publication

God wins. Anons are still learning to be humble but we are the good side.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Vannessa to her Publication

Ego is the enemy…the first sin committed before man that saw the evil one kicked out of heaven. Evil hides in everything and Infiltrators with huge egos are hidden everywhere. WWG1WGA is for the good….narcissists with EGOS hide amongst us in the art of war. Discernment guides us to sniff them out. Feel free to reach out anytime with any questions or if you need any help at all! ❤️

(2) Show this thread

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

More bullshit religious division. There are plenty of good Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims and good people of every religion. Don't submit to this, it is against our one true God.
The creator lives inside us. Please wake up!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Pretty sure you misinterpreted the message…it is about following Jesus regardless of race, nationality, gender, religion. Jesus is king of the jews…all who truly believe are Jews. The religious spell will be toughest for many to break

(1) Show this thread