#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

I guess what truly bothers me deep down is I kinda expected the OG anons to do more digging into the unknown while the normies get their wake up with the 101 pedo stuff. I expected anons to keep going ahead, digging into the Biblical stuff and more. But anons didn't. They stayed with the clown show and kept the main focus on stuff that was meant just for normies. We could have gotten wayyyy farther ahead by now. Oh well. I frequently find myself missing the early days of the awakening when more of the obscure truths were being posted about instead of this fake political circus we get every single day now.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Maybe the Anons are still trying to wake up the normies. JMO.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Not our job now. It's past that time. Wars evolve. Positions evolve. People evolve. We aren't Red Pill robots. We have a further purpose. ❀

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

The Anons are human! Why wouldn't they care, that is their family and friends. Remember Family is Everything!

This is Biblical. Many still haven't truly figured that out.

They will, when it's their time I'm sure, I'm just a patriot trying to learn everything I can, so I can take care of my family and friends. I don't think I'm on your level.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

We all have a role to play. God leads us to what that is. Lauren, I feel that you are a Decode Warrior.

I've never understood those who say it's too late to wake people up, as if we should just leave them by the wayside, hoping they will wake up themselves. As if we are too important to do what we can for our family and friends...and need to go racing down more rabbit holes. What I have found is the more rabbit holes I go down, and the less emotion I put toward my family, the more lost I feel.

We need to listen to our intuition about what we as individuals need to do in order to please our Creator and help in this war. πŸ’—

Thank you, I thought maybe I was talking to a machine there. We are all going to the same place, we should take as many along as we can. I don't think the Good Lord above wants us doing anything differently.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Lauren is not a machine, at least as far as I know. She is a warrior, and does her job really well. I would want to be standing next to her in a battlefield if at war, she would be fierce.

We all just have to do what our intuition says to do. The journey is not one size fits all. God bless you, and glad to have found a new fren. I've been spending a lot of time on Twit, but feels like home here always.πŸ’—πŸ™