We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🐝

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WHAT ONE MAN CAN DO

The Butterfly Effect and the Power of Simultaneous, Exponential Change

"Never Doubt that a Small Group of Thoughtful, Committed
Citizens can Change the World. Indeed, its the Only Thing that Ever Has." -Margaret Mead

We are Quantumly Entangled Fractals of Source and the Entire Universe is Holo-Fractally Enfolded and ENER-"GENE"-ETICALLY Within Each and Everyone of Us.

"TRANCE"-FORM OURSELVES, "TRANCE"-FORM THE WHIRLED

WHAT ONE MAN CAN DO

Tribute to the Life and Contributions of Buckminster Fuller

Written and Sung by John Denver

What One Man Can Do John Denver Memorials and Tributes - YouTube

A collection of photos of various memorials to John from around the world.All photos taken from various internet sites. No copyright infringement intended. ...

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

What a Tribute can't wait to hear him play and sing again "Vincent Fusca" just one of the three people who has played him I believe!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

I AGREE! I've Always Questioned the Circumstances of his Alleged Death. John and I Share the same Birthday of December 31st, although he is 15 Years Older than me and I've Always FELT, Deep in My Heart of Hearts that He was somehow Still Present in Our World.

(1) Show this thread