"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Can you believe I still have friends who hate President Trump? Saw some of their FB posts. They're normally smart and kind. TDS is still very real. 😐

Breaking mk ultra programming can be tough.

I have 2 sisters that bought the lies hook, line and sinker.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Well, we'll just have to keep the prayers going up for them all then. I just hope everyone sees the truth soon. I was talking with another friend tonight, and she said she just wants to live her life and be left alone from politics and all the bad stuff. I tried to explain that there's more going on that what we're seeing and gave some examples, like CERN, the psychopaths, weather manipulation... She was open to hearing about it but then said her mind can't comprehend any of that. But what was good is that she said she will not comply with anymore lockdowns, masks, etc. She said she's done with that and just wants the government to leave us alone. That's a really good sign she's waking up. 🙏

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

(1) Show this thread