MJTruth
@ candlesinthenight

HOLY SH*T TUCKER!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tucker Carlson - The Media Covered up Barrack Obama Smoking Crack & Having Sex With Men in 2008

โ€œIn 2008, it became clear that Barrack Obama had been having sex with men & smoking crack! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A guy came forward, Larry Sinclair, & said Iโ€™ll sign an affidavit & a lie detector, & he didโ€”I smoked crack with Barrack Obama & had sex with him.

And nobody reported it.. because the Obama campaign said, anyone who reports on this gets access to the Obama Campaign.

The Larry Sinclair story definitely happened.

Iโ€™m going to do an interview with him & you can hear it.

BAM ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Itโ€™s not going to change the world that Barrack Obama likes dudes. I think this was well known. Barrack Obama said so himself in a letter to his girlfriendโ€ฆ

Iโ€™m not attacking him for liking dudes.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This Clip
https://rumble.com/v3da5ia-tucker-carlson-barrack-obama-smoked-crack-and-had-sex-with-men-in-2008-larr.html

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

That guy came out about it years and years go, but I'm glad it's all coming back out now when people actually care about it.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

WE ALL KNEW THIS! Larry Sinclair gave a press conference in Washington DC in a month or so before Obummer got elected! It was one reason why I was soooo sure he was not going to be elected!!

You might be able to find the video of this press conference online. I know it was there as of early this year!

Hussein was a liar from the beginning, and people who knew him from Chi Town told us all about this, and the fact that Michelle was a dude as well, and BO was with other dudes at Rev. Wright's Church. One such person was the organist who ended up "dying" suddenly when BO was running for the office.

His kids are not his, and it is all over the net already.

My bottom line for all of this and other news regarding this family, is that our MS Media is a sham! They have been a bigger enemy of the American people than the countries our military has fought! I hope THEY all go to prison for seditious treason!

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

AND they scrubbed most of those vids....yep.

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

I actually remember hearing something about this back in the day...

In response Iam Mie to her Publication
(1) Show this thread