What is going on with the Facebook Nazi these days? If I was a Facebook investor I would dump that stock into the toilet.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I might make it three or four days before I get a thirty day ban. Last time I posted a cartoon of a Pepe holding a fork next to a wall socket, the fork had an adapter for European use so you could "potentially" fork yourself in Europe if so inclined. They booted me for being suicidal lol. Really anything can get you banned if you post information they do not want normies seeing. Place is shit anyway. I am only on there to get banned.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Spider Dragonfly to his Publication

I went crazy 🤪 with info yesterday. I'm a repeat offender. In FB jail more times than I can say. Now they are literally locking my account down. I think they want me to crawl back and beg to be unlocked. Their timing is curious as there will be no one there to warn or educate my loved ones now. I wonder where they are at with the class action lawsuit.

(1) Show this thread