Is the moon a giant mirror?

A rare blue supermoon will rise Wednesday night — appearing slightly larger and brighter than ordinary full moons. Why it matters: The next moon of its kind won't be seen until January 2037.

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Hmmm reminds me of VK post with Cordless Kobalt … runs on its own power? Wet saws use diamonds?

I suppose the full BLUE moon is 💯 safe from DEW and fire signature frequencies. 😂😅

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Wait, there’s more!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

847 EST timestamp.

(2) Show this thread

I don't think so. I don't think the moon is a mirror. If it were, would God not have told us? He said the moon was a light. He made two great lights, one lesser than the other, and the stars also. I don't see how you get a reflection off a lightbulb.
I think the mirror theory is a misdirection.
Mainstream astronomy says the moon shines because it reflects the sun's light. They have to say this to promote the lie that the moon is terrafirma.
I concede anything is possible and I have never been up close to it, so how would I know; but currently I am not convinced, and not seeing a biblical reference to it, whereas the Bible is my lodestar.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Great response.

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

VoC Documentary - Episode 1 - Moon the Map of the Earth - YouTube

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Thank you. :)

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Blue Moon (1999 Remastered) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupBlue Moon (1999 Remastered) · Frank SinatraSinatra's Swingin' Session!!! And More℗ 1998 Capitol Records, LLCRelea...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Well there's a thing.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Blue Cobalt ?