So far so good y'all. Thanks for helping.
The storm so far has stayed south of where we are here in FL.
We have waves covering most of the beach now and it was a lot of beach area but everything else looking good.
Prayers for all those south of us in harms way.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏🤗🙏🤗 Stay safe!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

🙏 With the Blue Moon tonight, thought this was interesting.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GOD be with you Nana. Stay safe.
Thanks for the update.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

💕Aloha
Great News Nana
🙏🙏

Praying for Everyones Safety! ❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I left PCB yesterday and ran through some heavy bands of rain just north of there. Prayers for your safety and all of Florida

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

We are in Destin. We only had a few minutes of some rain yesterday and a light shower the day before for a short time

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you and your family!!! God Bless all those in harms way and the path of this storm!!! While we are at it, for any future storms as well!!! 😊

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread