#wwg1wga
#MAGA

A lot of people thought Trump's attorneys were horrible.
I couldn't figure out what point they were trying to make.
I hope they were holding something back.
I wondered if they they even know what the hell they are there for?
Need some some reassurance again, ha ha.
Although the clip of the dems calling for peach mints was ok
I really really hope they were gas lighting a little.

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

I know what you mean. Another Anon said they are saving the fireworks for the actual trial, this was just the pretrial. I'm going to keep the faith. The first one was a former prosecutor, I imagine he can do much better.

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

I agree.

(1) Show this thread

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Yeah, I was a little caught off guard by his attorneys. The first one was not a good speaker at all and I never really understood where he was going with his statements. The 2nd one was a better speaker, but still rambled on about nothing. I hope today is better.

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

The first one, in case you were not aware, was buttering them up. He was so blatantly appealing to the Senate it was disgusting. "My Senator", "extrqordinary people", blech! But I know what he is doing. He will set them up for a fall.

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I'm trying not to.
I was thinking maybe they were trying to not scare them off so the trial would procede and evidence could be introduced.

(1) Show this thread