Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

“Humans are of no greater value than animals”. Yes, what a peculiar notion, you evil witch!

Oh dear God in heaven, who is this woman speaking?

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

It sounds like in the conversation she's with the WHO.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

All just a bunch of criminals!

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I am not sure of her name. I just refer to her as a witch.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Ah Yes... The Witch...👍

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I'm not thinking so much about Who it is... I'm wondering more about... When We All Get To See 'it/them' Hung.

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Agreed 💯 %!

(1) Show this thread