HEADS UP STAGED RIOTS & FALSE FLAG EVENTS PLANNED IN THESE 17 CITIES!
SEE SOMETHING
SAY SOMETHING
BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS
STAY SAFE!
MILITARY IN PLACE & PREPARED TO COUNTER!

Only people mentioned by @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

THANX MY DEAR LUV YA! HUGZZ 😁

(1) Show this thread

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

In philly i think they will use the cop killing of 27yr eddie on August 14th
Theres a ‘march’ this Thursday and BLM is leading🙄 theres a video that was released last week. Clearly see car window begin broken before cop shoots. So there’s a lot of instigators trying to start something here

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Some happening in NYC, Christians beating up Antifa! This according to Facebook!

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

I HEARD THAT, ANTIFA IS DOA!
WE GOT THEIR NUMBER NOW! 💀

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

SF
Woohoo
Clean them up

In response arba happihr to her Publication

YEP! THAT'S THE PLAN! 😁

(1) Show this thread