With all that's going on, I am grateful you are all here staying connected.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Thank you for giving us space!!

4 Twatter accounts suspended (Jerseygurl_23) + a family member's account oops Can't Keep Patriots down #wwg1wga #TrumpIsMyPresident

With all due respect w/regards to@XAnon I think a WARNING would've been sufficient. Explaining that exposing what Hunter Biden was doing w/proof, since everyone is ALWAYS saying "show me the evidence" "show me the sauce" "w/out evidence/proof its your word against theirs" puts this platform at risk. He's a TRUE PATRIOT who digs for information to help open the eyes of those still asleep. A very reasonable & rational person, who would respect the warning.#XAnon should be reinstated.

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Thank you!

Trump supporter! Digital Soldier! Wife of army vet, mother and grandmother fighting for our freedom. #WWG1WGA #GODWINS #THEGREATAWAKENING

Thank you for this great platform to keep us connected!

Thank you for your hardwork.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

thanks
but we literally have no place else to go
lol
we're like the grown kids that got evicted out of their apt...
you're stuck with us through the duration

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

🤩Yup... see ya at a 12 step meeting.. Anon anon...lol😂

(1) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

that's bc we don't wear masks here... lol If everyone in america took a day to research.. just one topic.. we'd have a lot of stinking mad sleepers who needed coffee..luv this site.. good job.. and thank you very much!

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

This is the only place i can freely express and enjoy everyones company that ferls aa knows the truth as i do - thank you ❤️

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

You have provided this wonderful site for us to do so, Thank you! My favourite part is having the freedom to express an opinion and not have nazi -checkers smack my hand. 🙂

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

We are grateful for you!

Kobayashi: Some one has Cloned your Wego site: https://107daily.com/

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Thank you for all your hard work! You are the BEST!

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

we are grateful for your hard work on keeping us togerher to speak freely and not getting banned. God bless you! ❤️🇺🇸🙏

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

and WE, are most appreciative of a place to be free to stay connected!

Ur developments coninue to 'BE BEST'!!!

Patriot! Patients is a Virtue! God's in control. The world is changing! This is why we are here, Help others through change. Be the Light!

Can someone please help me with this. Everytime I look at a thread within a post, when I go back out it takes be to the very biginning (home). I'm tired of having to scroll back down to where I left off. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Judy Cooper to his Publication

I just hit back arrow

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Judy Cooper to his Publication

I think Koba is working on that issue and many others, but is getting better. I sm still lesrning my way around. I am praying for a spellcheck. lol

(2) Show this thread

Love it here, Koba. ThanQ for your hard work. Much appreciated.

We are greatful for you and anonup🙏💛⬆️

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

❤️thank you for all from Corsica You are a family❤️❤️❤️🙏

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

grateful that we have this - ✝️🇺🇸❤️

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Love you Koba! Love you Patriots! Thank you all for never giving up!

𝐹𝒢&𝒞💙🩵💚 𝒲𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝓂𝒶 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒹𝑒𝓁𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈, 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉✨✨✨

i wanted to like this post but its on 777 and thats a good number. ✨. I'll let that vibe!

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

what you have created is a GODSEND Kobayashi, you may have saved a few lives.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

😄Prolly not as grateful as we are.

Christian, America first, husband, father, Army Veteran, Truth seeking patriot

tom from myspace is one of my oldest friends 😁🤔

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

When Noah was building a 500 ft. long ship on barren dry land, people must have thought he was certifiably insane. But, Noah was in tune with, and had unwavering faith in, the voice of God within. History repeats itself. The flood is now the storm, the water is now information, and the carpenters have become digital warriors. So, ignore those that doubt this time of revelation and bask in the fact that WE are now answering the call of God. I'm so grateful you are all here and that we are able to share this incredible awakening together!

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Yeah what Kim said! I think, no I'm sure Noah had dispair too..To talk to friends who seem really in the know, up to date..and you try to gently approach the subject.. don't worry Trump is still gonna be pres..oh it went from kinda bad to: you are absolutely insane..lol I can come here.. nobody questions if I use illegal narcotics or hallucinogenics, or my use of the internet and CONSPIRACY theorists...Oh well I suppose I shall see ya'll at 12 step meeting some day...LOL.. love ya'll

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

The world is under MK Ultra Mind control #breakthespell

Thank you so much for this platform
and all the work you put into it. it is greatly appreciated. God Bless 🙏🏻

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Grateful for you! 🙏 Love#AnonUp and all the patriots here.