As an overall strategy for The Plan, Has anyone else wondered what the goal is allowing MSM to continue to fuel those asleep. If we are moving to all being awakened soon wouldn't those asleep be better served by not having a vehilce like Twitter to fuel each others fire right up to the bitter end?
I went over to Twitter this morning and@lisamurkowski most recent post regarding her decision to find impeacement constitutional is rampant with 1600+ sleepers fueling each others fire anf fostering Trump hate speech.This is not going to help us move towards peace and unity quicker. Thoughts???

Only people mentioned by @MericaTheBeautiful in this post can reply

In response Sister Liberty to her Publication

I am not sure I will ever understand nor agree with Trumps and Qs reasoning for allowing the MSM and Social Media to continue to overpower people with brainwashing LIES.

LORD may never forgive them either!
That is one they will answer for, since so much would have united the people with TRUTH and the knowing about the trafficking, torture and GENOCIDE of Children around the world.
Can't wait to find out who among the Q Plan was pushing the maintaining the status quo of the MSM to the end.
To HELL with them!

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Agreed. Im not trying to say I know better. I am an God loving empath, I also believe there is always more than one right way to accomplish a task. Seeing so much hate on Twitter knowing if our goal is to wake up as many as possible in a peaceful, unified manner keeping a vehicle like Twitter around past its time feels counter-intuitive.
Peace & Love

(1) Show this thread