Dept of Defense decode

=

I Am Shane Browning 🦌/ Clairvoyance / Let The Decoding Fun Begin Pepe The Frog Song Q 🐸🎼/ Decode Fuck You Im Freeing Angels Haha πŸ˜‡/ He Never Quits / You Are Pistis Sophia 🌹/ Awesome Sealed Data / Wutang Clan πŸ‘/ The Full Disclosure Of UFOs πŸ›Έ/ Divine Purpose / God Is Hiding Me For A Really Good Reason 😱/ Divine Gene Truth 🧬/ I Am That I Am I Hide When I Hide / Hope Is Never Lost / Happiness Is An Inside Job / Have Faith My Child / Love Energy ❀/ Let That Sink In / Forehead Has Been Sealed / Brave New World 🌈/ She Who Renews / Love Love Love ❀ / High Priestess / Romeo And Juliet / Great Solar Flash β˜€οΈ/ The Holy Ghost πŸ‘»/ Year Of The Dragon πŸ‰/ I See The Future πŸ‘/ I Can Talk To God Bla Bla / He Saw The Good In Me ❀/ Major Breakthrough 🧱πŸ”₯🐲/ Climb On The Bandwagon / Showing Clear Alliance / Mother WinsπŸ†
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=going%20wireless
162-261
972-279
1312-2131
TS 16:08 - 4:08

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

(2) Show this thread

"I Am Shane Browning 🦌/ Divine Purpose / God Is Hiding Me For A Really Good Reason 😱/ Divine Gene Truth 🧬"

https://x.com/BARTONEISM/status/1794987427758542887?t=v7n8vO4xR-aUKgsn2KGDHg&s=19

(1) Show this thread

Ok this makes my autist baker brain hurt πŸ”₯
So much work 😫

https://x.com/PleasrDAO/status/1795626190063169695?t=RL-PhRzfpX80GGhn-uT40g&s=19

Seriously you guys

The Wu Tang rabbit hole is deeper than anyone realizes.

https://x.com/Cancelcloco/status/1795586718441369732?t=xK4_RIH7GNnuGXuAjV9yDQ&s=19

(3) Show this thread

BANNED ON ALL PLATFORMS/ #A77 / #the888 / DIGITAL WARROIRS / Q+ / 17 / SEEKERS / #BlueGreenTeam / PROJECTAPARIO.COM / DELIVERFUND.ORG

GREYWORM
REPORTING FOR DUTY
AS REPOSTED BY
DRAGONS FAMILY
TRUEBLUE

SENT ME
LONG TIME MY FREN
I HOPE YOUR WELL
GOD BLESS FOR
JENN

AND TO SAVE GODS CHILDREN πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Mother. Wife. Patriot. πŸ™πŸΌβšœοΈπŸ¦ŒπŸ’—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸΈ

β€œYear of the Dragon” πŸ‰

πŸ‘€Spyβ€¦βœˆοΈ

DRAGN03 and DRAGN99 ☯️🐲in the air right now…along with
TYLER84
PAIN11
WIRE31
CREEP31

.✍️

@Lauren_M_Bradley was named Lauren TYLER when she was born on 31st of January in β€˜84 (her birthday is CREEPing around the corner).

She has endured physical PAIN for years due to cancer and then an injured knee (where she had an issue with a WIRE sticking out of her skin from a previous surgery).

Connect the dots frens

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸΈ
πŸ¦ŒπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’—

(2) Show this thread

β€œBrave New World 🌈/ She Who Renews / Love Love Love ❀ / High Priestess”

In response trueblue to his Publication

β€œAwesome Sealed Data / High Priestess”

https://x.com/thelaurafaye/status/1802034614266974231?s=46

(1) Show this thread

"Mother WinsπŸ†"

1/31

For Green
19 = S πŸ¦ŒπŸ›Ή
πŸ’šπŸŒπŸͺ–

(1) Show this thread

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-alas!
Greek-to lead captive

Hebrew-"union", a Benjamite
Greek-unlearned

Hebrew-chosen
Greek-violent

Hebrew-"brother of mother", one of David's men
Greek-impenitent, unrepentant

Hebrew-perhaps "son of peace", a Persian officer in Canaan
Greek-destruction, corruption

Hebrew- a missile, spark
Greek-"victorious", Eunice, the mother of Timothy

Hebrew- a wheel
Greek-boastfulness

Hebrew-Gaash, a mountain in Ephraim
Greek-mid. to give oneself up to fornication

Hebrew-not (a subjective neg.)
Greek-"man of victory", Andronicus, a Jewish Christian

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Hebrew-"union", a Benjamite
Greek-unlearned

Hebrew-chosen

❀

https://twitter.com/BARTONEISM/status/1696400187516760543?s=19

(1) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread