Something I wanted to drop that really made sense of some of the smart cities that they had planned!

Their narrative is sinking!

God Wins!
https://t.me/waterwatchtruth/28966

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Dottie French to her Publication

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Dottie French to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

Get this reg: Philly. August 14th a cop killed a 27 year old and the family is pretty peaceful. But guess who picked up the ‘cause for justice’ BLM . This Thursday theres a ‘march’ for justice, but I think its to start riots. Many people are posting hateful things toward cop. There’s a video of what happen. You clearly see the cop react to glass breaking before shooting. Soooooo I can see why they would want things to burn down. To then rebuild as a smart city🙄😡😳

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

Philly? Won’t be surprised.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

The Cabal runs my city.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

The cure will spread far and wide

The Holy Spirit activated for the Great Awakening, blessing ALL God’s Children with the 9 Gifts

1. Wisdom
2. Knowledge

Smart cities world wide 🙏🏻❤️