Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!
Dream big, DREAM REALLY BIG!

I know we need to know the truth of our past because APPARENTLY EVERYTHING we know is a lie, but IMHO in the end:

God will still be God, even better than we originally thought God to be, the teachings of Jesus will still be words to live by, and we will file away the past in our "Never Let it Happen Again" file and move on to creating a wonderful God matrix that was the original creation intention.

We we start LIVING "IN" OUR "NOW", & see the wonderful future "AS IF" it has already happened and we are just waiting on our Synchronicities to deliver it.

Forgive and forget any an all bad things, guilt, and sadness from the past! Every day is a "BRAND NEW DAY" to start over and begin again.
Let's do this!
Manifest your best you, just as Jesus came here to show us how to do!

https://youtu.be/kGqS8MCA7sg

DON’T STOP DREAMING | Let Go Of The Past & Step Into The Future - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

God has a dream for you, and His dreams are always bigger than your dreams. It’s clear from scripture that God has a hope and a future for your life. He alwa...

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Nana has a particular future in mind most all of the time.
It is mostly what I have in our nightly prayer and manifestation.
I want my grands to have the most amazing future and opportunities that any generation has ever had and the knowledge and foresight not to fook it up!