Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

When you dig deep into the rabbit holes of this life experience you will find stuff you had no idea about.... I'll just leave it at that....

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Years ago I would troll the Elite's Facebook pages. My GOD, they were so creepy and filled with loads of different creatures. Everyone was either Masonic or beings that looked like aliens from places I have never heard of. Not sure if you can still find them. Go to any Rothschild page and you will be sick to your stomach. Jacob Rothschild's page actually said he would make a lot of money with a Trump presidency and that a lot of people would die. I guess he knew what their sick plans were. I can't wait until this movie is over.

I been watching and waiting for years and years. GOD knows I'm still in the fight....

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

YES...Absolutely YOU ARE and WE ARE MANY :)

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Once all this craziness is over I'm taking a very long vacation.

(1) Show this thread