Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Hv used H2O2 (food grade) and feel doubtful about this advice - 6 times a day seems excessive. Am not a health professional. Personal experience has shown it helps if you have long covid whch will not go - once/twice a day. For 2/3 days. Would advise ppl to be wary of this advice and be informed by an alternative health professional. 🙏

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

I would use food grade , but not this much. [ If you don’t have a nebulizer or don’t want all the moisture it gives you. ] I’m not a doctor! But I usually spray Sovereign Silver in my nose (6 squirts a day if well/ or 3 times a day if I feel compressed) I also use a copper zap if it’s cold and flu season but they cost $75.00

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

It wouldn’t play for me, I tried so many times and it keeps cutting out after he says don’t buy food grade. IMO I think that is a really bad idea, there’s toxic additives in regular peroxide. Don’t see what he would advise against food grade, unless he says more about it that I couldn’t hear. Do you have another link or anything for this?

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Thank you for clarification and demonstration! Greatly appreciated!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Wow. Fascinating. Oxygen kills bacteria. And not food grade, but 3% hydrogen peroxide 😊👍thanks

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💥Drinking hydrogen peroxide comes with risks.

* Stomach pains or cramps
* Difficulty breathing
* Body aches
* Chest pain
* Burns
* Bloated stomach
* Nausea

You shouldn’t drink it. (💥spray it into your throat) If you drink hydrogen peroxide, your first instinct might be to make yourself throw up. Don’t do this unless a health professional tells you to. Call 911 or Poison Control right away. They’ll counsel you on what to do.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Also, brain damage per a video.

(1) Show this thread

would you happen to have another link for this? It was voice only, no picture/video so couldn't see what he was doing. Thanks for posting this!