#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Do You Know Who I Am / Then I Ask My Mom About It And She Doesnt Know / World Trade Center Towers / Become The Sacred Keeper Of Your Two Temples / God Bless You And Your Beautiful Family / She Has Direct Contact With Jesus / A Be Wise And Search The Numbers In The Strongs Concordance πŸ’ͺ/ Ma Please Add Fun Peace And Joy For Your People β€‹β€‹πŸ«‘/ The More They Lose Control The More They Claim To Be In Control / The Truth Is Right In Front Of You πŸ’₯/ The Hidden Twins Just Like Star Wars / What Is The Key To The Alphabet Code Jesus / True Love Forgives The Sincere Of Heart / They Will Play Their Roles To The End / Please Understand What The Numbers Mean β€Ό/ Gematria Is Ancient Undisputed Truth / Coming Out Of The Woodwork πŸͺ΅/Love And Only Love Will Set You Free ❀/Written With A Numerical Code /Decode The Wait Is Over 144πŸ₯³πŸŒˆ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=celebrating%20equality%20and%20inclusivity
388-883
2702-2072
TS 9:07

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-(month of) "steady flowings", the seventh month in the Jewish calendar
Greek-to crucify again

Hebrew-"well of the living One that sees me", a place in the desert
Greek-"an Achaian", Achaicus, a Christian at Corinth

Hebrew-to draw around, make a circle
Greek-to warm

Hebrew-"village of horses", a place in Simeon
Greek-to bring down

Hebrew-"bestowed", an Israelite
Greek- a mirror (i.e. an object for looking into)

Hebrew-slaughter
Greek-to do good

Hebrew-empty, idle talk
Greek-to dip, sink

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

I have a feeling they might announce Nesara on 9/11/23 at Twin tower site? Anything is possible! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈπŸ˜‰

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Woken67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ken Ziegenfus, click on at the bottom under it