#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Do You Know Who I Am / Then I Ask My Mom About It And She Doesnt Know / World Trade Center Towers / Become The Sacred Keeper Of Your Two Temples / God Bless You And Your Beautiful Family / She Has Direct Contact With Jesus / A Be Wise And Search The Numbers In The Strongs Concordance ๐Ÿ’ช/ Ma Please Add Fun Peace And Joy For Your People โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿซก/ The More They Lose Control The More They Claim To Be In Control / The Truth Is Right In Front Of You ๐Ÿ’ฅ/ The Hidden Twins Just Like Star Wars / What Is The Key To The Alphabet Code Jesus / True Love Forgives The Sincere Of Heart / They Will Play Their Roles To The End / Please Understand What The Numbers Mean โ€ผ/ Gematria Is Ancient Undisputed Truth / Coming Out Of The Woodwork ๐Ÿชต/Love And Only Love Will Set You Free โค/Written With A Numerical Code /Decode The Wait Is Over 144๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŒˆ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=celebrating%20equality%20and%20inclusivity
388-883
2702-2072
TS 9:07

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-(month of) "steady flowings", the seventh month in the Jewish calendar
Greek-to crucify again

Hebrew-"well of the living One that sees me", a place in the desert
Greek-"an Achaian", Achaicus, a Christian at Corinth

Hebrew-to draw around, make a circle
Greek-to warm

Hebrew-"village of horses", a place in Simeon
Greek-to bring down

Hebrew-"bestowed", an Israelite
Greek- a mirror (i.e. an object for looking into)

Hebrew-slaughter
Greek-to do good

Hebrew-empty, idle talk
Greek-to dip, sink

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by @OfLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I am What I am, click on at the bottom under it