Sasha Obama spotted at Traitor Joe’s. What a movie.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Morning Fan!
Too funny!

Trader is quite the understatement for this evil perhaps!

Hard to say really which cartel family has actually been the worst.
Nana feels like you and I may have the same toss up tho
Between Bush Sr and Killery>

Nana is having a great vaca so far dont think my grandson could have a better time ever than he is having right now.
Lifetime memory making!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Between those two families it’s a tie. Neither are big JFK Jr fans. So happy you’re enjoying yourself. Have a great day Nana!

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Can't imagine a better vacation than time spent with family, especially watching grandbabies playing....such unbelievable joy! Glad you are all safe from the storm!

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Lol that's funny!
Now, back to navigating the climate changes...

#NCSWIC
#MAGA
#tbiytc
#FamilyIsEverything
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

😂
Good one

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

You mean Sasha Nesbitt?

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

Thosr kids look so exactly like those parents I wonder if they are clones. It's possible.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

Dr Anita Blanchard even claims to have “delivered” both girls. She definitely didn’t pull they out of Michael she pushed them out herself!

(4) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Lol. Irony