THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT I HAVE SEEN DONE BY OUR POLICE IN A LONG TIME... PASS IT ON, MAYBE OTHER POLICE DEPARTMENTS WILL GET THE MESSAGE...

Only people mentioned by @twiggy4065 in this post can reply

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

Catturd was absolutely correct when he said these crazy liberal nutbags have major daddy issues.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Mentally deranged liberals!!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🔥👊👏🏻

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

They (protesters) shouldn't have been there to begin with! Free speech is one thing, but the freedom to block others is wrong!

Finally, some courage!

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

GIT R DONE! THE FAKE POLICE MAYBE WERE REPLACED WITH REAL POLICE WORKING FOR US!

WOW! GOOD JOB! OFFICERS!

What I saw on reddit was climate change activists were blocking traffic going to burning man which was causing issues on main highways. I'd imagine they were putting people in danger. Good job Officer!

YESSSSS😏😁✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼More Police officers should do that ❗️LOVE IT❗️🥊🥊

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

someone needs to catch that bitch walking away

this is what domestic terrorism looks like

minority of crazies holding people hostage

this is not first amendment free speech

it is blackmail