#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Army decode

=

Follow The White Rabbit ๐Ÿ‡/ We Are Living In A Simulation / Everything I Do I Do It For You / Everyone Knows / Freedom Of Speech The Elite Have No Right To Censor Us / Follow Your Heart And Soul ๐Ÿ’š/ Knock And The Door Will Be Opened To You๐Ÿšช/ The Wholeness Of Who I Am / He Who Opens The Seven Seals / Archer Is The Queen She Always Has Been ๐Ÿน/ His Written Word ๐Ÿ–Šโœ/ Hate Is Causing Too Much Negativity / Jesus Christ God Wins๐Ÿ†/ Throw In The Towel / Build That Wall Now / Nothing Can Stop Whats Coming / Going Up With Jesus ๐Ÿ†™๏ธ/ Im Ready As I Will Ever Be โœ…/ We Are Draining The Swamp / Everything From You Is Magic โœจ/ Knowledge Of Science And Spirituality / Its A Good Day To Save The World / Merlin Activates Crystal Grid ๐Ÿ”ฎ / Receive Instruction From God / The Word Prophecy Our Decoder ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Jesus Christ Let There Be Light โ˜€๏ธ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=we%20didnt%20forget%20about%20you%20nick
307-703
1842-2481
TS 8:38

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-Achmetha the capital of Media
Greek-to make go up

Hebrew-four
Greek-moral goodness, virtue

Hebrew-Dan Yaan, a place in Palestine
Greek-to destroy utterly

Hebrew-an ornament
Greek-

Hebrew-Chazo, a son of Nahor
Greek-a shield

Hebrew-to delight in
Greek-to use up

Hebrew-Elishah, a son of Javan, also his descendants and their land
Greek-over against, opposite, instead of

Hebrew-step, going
Greek-growth

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication