Edward Snowden Has a Daunting Message for Oliver Anthony as His Single 'Rich Men North of Richmond' Tops the Charts

"Edward Snowden, the National Security Administration whistleblower who revealed that the United States was keeping files on its own citizens through a vast network of snooping... "
https://resistthemainstream.com/edward-snowden-has-a-daunting-message-for-oliver-anthony-as-his-single-rich-men-north-of-richmond-tops-the-charts/

Only people mentioned by @DavidQ762 in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

hello, I mean , da!!!!wtf

Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of us are.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

If so, that's reason for Americans to unite around Him. That's just Un-American and unconstitutional. He's uniting people all over the world, all races and religions. It's the FBI's mission to make sure that doesn't happen. The globalists are getting very nervous apparently

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Dear Lord Jesus please protect him. Amen

TRUTH from afar America