How does Trump go from breaking records to losing the election.
Hint...you didn't.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

We all know who the REAL President is.
President Trump is our real President! 🇺🇲

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Post 2032:

Prior to new platforms [networks] connecting people….
Did the OLD GUARD have FULL CONTROL?
Did the OLD GUARD 'learn' from this mistake (2016 election) and now tasking all new platforms [networks] to censor?
When you are awake you can see CLEARLY.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

If Trump had won his second term he could have easily ruled the entire world. We know what that would have made him. Stepping aside in a perfect moment

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

NH totally my state wrapped around the building at 7 am to vote. see screen shot from when my friends and i signed up to see Biden during Primaries. Trump rally with nearly 40,000 same week. Needless to say Biden cancelled. There is no way he won NH.

Still wearing that silly mask? Stand up. We have work to do. #wwg1wga

Not even the cars voted for Biden.

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

Almost everyone I knew was ecstatic to vote for him.
I never seen so much love!!

There is nobody even toting about ANYTHING Biden has done.

Christian descended from a Captain in the Revolutionary War.

What's absurd is when they say there was massive turnout to vote against Trump. He got like 10 million more votes than in 2016. Can't argue with stupid.