It's all about LOVE!!!!!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

They love us "unconditionally"! I adore animals, but trying to adopt one is sad. No one wants to return calls or messages on the different sites.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Are you trying in your local area? Mine are happy to get back to you.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Yes, petfinder for Virginia has never returned an email. Many of the sites have exhorbant fees tool which we can't pay, those I don't even try.

I always go to the shelters and adopt there..... It's less expensive. 😉

That's where we have been looking, but all they have are big dogs, we prefer small dogs because they are easier to handle. We'll find something I sure hope. We have a Chiweenie who needs a playmate. LOL

How about we pray for one just for you, Nancy☺️

Sounds good, I do all the time. He will answer when the time is right!

I'm agreeing with you that God bless you with just the right PUP.....I sure love my furry, family😍

Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

Thank You Laurie!

You're welcome, Sweetie 😉

(1) Show this thread