I am going on record here to tell everyone. I don't worship anyone but my Creator. I don't believe for a minute that any of us are GODs. We are servants of GOD.

I will remain hopeful that not everyone is bad. Trust is no longer easy and I wonder how it will ever return. I do know this . . .

In order to defeat evil, you're going to have to use tactics you don't like.

There's a lot of things going on that I don't understand but I try my best to put my faith in GOD.

I continue to pray for everyone here and for the good souls in the world. I pray for GOD'S guidance and for Him to kick Satan's behind.

Everyone have a beautiful day. Love you all.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

I HAVE SPENT SOME TIME IN THE TRENCHES OF LIFE!!! I am now a new creation in Jesus' learning many new things every waking moment!!!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you I hope you have a great day,IN JESUS!!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response John Oakson to his Publication

Definitely in Jesus :).

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

🌟

AMEN TRUST IN GOD NOT MAN
Psalms 118:8 - It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
Proverbs 3:5 - 3:6
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

None of this can be faked. Doesn't matter if you believe him or not. We still gonna rise. ❤🤗